Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+62 8123 810 2175
Lombok is an island in Indonesia, located in West Nusa Tenggara. Deemed the ‘undiscovered Bali’, Lombok offers plenty of things to do and places to visit. You could visit one of the local marketplaces, or go on a sightseeing tour. The quiet beaches at Gili Islands make for a great honeymoon destination too! You may want to use the fast boat services for transportation, which are provided for passenger movements between the nearby islands.
Bandara International Lombok (Lombok Airport, Central Lombok) / Lombok Area
2 – 15 Persons
Mataram Square Hotel (2 Star) : USD 92 / Pax
Central Inn Senggigi (2 Star) : USD 96 / Pax
Grand Senggigi (2 Star) : USD 100 / Pax
Fave Hotel (3 Star) : USD 104 / Pax
Holiday Resort (4 Star) : USD 134 / Pax
GROUP DISCOUNT (Per Pax)
High Season (+ USD 12 / Pax)
note: Price for kids (3-10 Years) with extra bed, will be 75% from adult. Below 3 Years free of charges
1. Take a look closer how’s local people make the famous Songket Fabric Craft of Lombok
2. Learning How To Make it
Sade or Ende Village
1. Walk around to the village, and see closer the ancient houses of Lombok People.
2. Interacting with local people
3. Local Guide will be provided here for you
Kuta Beach Lombok
1. Take a lunch break here.
2. Going to the beach to see a beautiful beach with beautiful white sands
Tanjung Aan & Merese Hill
1. Going to the beach
2. Welcome the evening on the hill while you enjoy the beautiful sunset moment from on top of it.
Drop to Hotel
1. Take a look the largest Mosque in Lombok
2. Go up to the top or the tower to see Mataram city’s view from above
Gift/Present Shop : Shopping
This temple is allowing 2 religions (muslim and hindu) to use it for ceremony purpose
1. Take a look the eks kingdom of Anak Agung Bali, this site is representative of Rinjani Volcano
2. Can try some outbound games. (Not Included on the price)
Drop off to Hotel or Airport