Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
+62 8123 810 2175
Lombok is an island in Indonesia, located in West Nusa Tenggara. Deemed the ‘undiscovered Bali’, Lombok offers plenty of things to do and places to visit. You could visit one of the local marketplaces, or go on a sightseeing tour. The quiet beaches at Gili Islands make for a great honeymoon destination too! You may want to use the fast boat services for transportation, which are provided for passenger movements between the nearby islands.
Bandara International Lombok (Lombok Airport, Central Lombok) / Lombok Area
2 – 15 Persons
Mataram Square Hotel (2 Star) : USD 108 / Pax
Central Inn Senggigi (2 Star) : USD 112 / Pax
Grand Senggigi (2 Star) : USD 116 / Pax
Fave Hotel (3 Star) : USD 120 / Pax
Holiday Resort (4 Star) : USD 165 / Pax
GROUP DISCOUNT (Per Pax)
High Season (+ USD 12 / Pax)
note: Price for kids (3-10 Years) with extra bed, will be 75% from adult. Below 3 Years free of charges
Tanjung Luar Harbour
Catch a boat to cross to Pink Beach (Approx. 1hr from the airport)
2. Snorkling (Renting Fee exclude on The Package)
1. The Gili that showed up when its low tide
2. Take pictures with Gili Maringkik and small gilis as a background
Drop to Hotel
Mataram : Shopping
1. Take a look closer how’s local people make the famous Songket Fabric Craft of Lombok
2. Learning How To Make it
Sade or Ende Village
1. Walk around to the village, and see closer the ancient houses of Lombok People.
2. Interacting with local people
3. Local Guide will be provided here for you
Kuta Beach Lombok
1. Take a lunch break here.
2. Going to the beach to see a beautiful beach with beautiful white sands
Tanjung Aan & Merese Hill
1. Going to the beach
2. Welcome the evening on the hill while you enjoy the beautiful sunset moment from on top of it.
Drop off to the Airport or Hotel