Payment is encrypted and transmitted in SSL Protocol.
Lombok is an island in Indonesia, located in West Nusa Tenggara. Deemed the ‘undiscovered Bali’, Lombok offers plenty of things to do and places to visit. You could visit one of the local marketplaces, or go on a sightseeing tour. The quiet beaches at Gili Islands make for a great honeymoon destination too! You may want to use the fast boat services for transportation, which are provided for passenger movements between the nearby islands.
Bandara International Lombok (Lombok Airport, Central Lombok) / Lombok Area
2 – 15 Persons
7 Days (168 Hours)
Trekking & Hiking, Cycling, Animals, Shopping, City Tours, Cultural, Religi, Heritage, Historical, Landmarks, Snorkeling, Beach
Mataram Square Hotel (2 Star) : USD 112 / Pax
Central Inn Senggigi (2 Star) : USD 116 / Pax
Grand Senggigi (2 Star) : USD 120 / Pax
Fave Hotel (3 Star) : USD 135 / Pax
Holiday Resort (4 Star) : USD 162 / Pax
Without Hotel : USD 104 / Pax
GROUP DISCOUNT (Per Pax)
High Season (+ USD 12 / Pax)
note: Price for kids (3-10 Years) with extra bed, will be 75% from adult. Below 3 Years free of charges
1. Take a look closer how’s local people make the famous Songket Fabric Craft of Lombok
2. Learning How To Make it
Sade or Ende Village
1. Walk around to the village, and see closer the ancient houses of Lombok People.
2. Interacting with local people
3. Local Guide will be provided here for you
Kuta Beach Lombok
1. Take a lunch break here.
2. Going to the beach to see a beautiful beach with beautiful white sands
Tanjung Aan & Merese Hill
1. Going to the beach
2. Welcome the evening on the hill while you enjoy the beautiful sunset moment from on top of it.
Drop to Hotel
See a beautiful view of Gunung Agung Bali, and Gili Islands
Teluk Nare Harbour
Catch a boat to go to Gili Trawangan
3. Glass Bottom Boat trip
4. Look around the island by local transport called Cidomo, or by the bike. (*the activities above are not included on the price)
5. Take a lunch break
1. To See the monkeys, and feed them
Mataram City : Shopping or buy some souvenir
Drop off to Hotel or Airport
1. Ampenan Old Town (Free Option)
2. Mataram City (Free Option)
3. Cakranegara City (Free Option)
4. Drop to Hotel or Airport
A deposit of 50% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.
The tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomad’s travel insurance.
For this tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
No additional cancellation fees apply for this tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 45 days of departure.