Payment is encrypted and transmitted in SSL Protocol.
Lombok is an island in Indonesia, located in West Nusa Tenggara. Deemed the ‘undiscovered Bali’, Lombok offers plenty of things to do and places to visit. You could visit one of the local marketplaces, or go on a sightseeing tour. The quiet beaches at Gili Islands make for a great honeymoon destination too! You may want to use the fast boat services for transportation, which are provided for passenger movements between the nearby islands.
Bandara International Lombok (Lombok Airport, Central Lombok) / Lombok Area
2 – 15 Persons
7 Days (168 Hours)
Shopping, City Tours, Cultural, Religi, Landmarks, Surfing, Water Sport, Beach
Mataram Square Hotel (2 Star) : USD 96 / Pax
Central Inn Senggigi (2 Star) : USD 100 / Pax
Grand Senggigi (2 Star) : USD 104 / Pax
Fave Hotel (3 Star) : USD 108 / Pax
Holiday Resort (4 Star) : USD 135 / Pax
Without Hotel : USD 76 / Pax
GROUP DISCOUNT (Per Pax)
High Season (+ USD 12 / Pax)
note: Price for kids (3-10 Years) with extra bed, will be 75% from adult. Below 3 Years free of charges
1. Take a look closer how’s local people make the famous Songket Fabric Craft of Lombok
2. Learning How To Make it
1. Historical Site, as it’s eks Anak Agung Bali Kingdom, and this site representative of Rinjani Volcano
2. To The ‘Eternal Water’ Spring
3. Play some outbound games (Exclude Package Price)
1. The Temple that allowing 2 Religions to us it for ceremonial purpose
1. Take a Lunch a break on the Local Restaurant
1. Lombok’s Largest Mosque
2. Go to the tower and take a look Mataram city view from above
Batu Bolong/Sunset Point
1. Catch a Sunset Moment from the best spot around
Drop to Hotel
1. Meet Local people
2. Try to make the hand craft
Selong Belanak Beach
1. Surfing, or try how to do it
1. Beautiful beach with beautiful white sands
1. Take a lunch break and relaxing
Tanjung Aan & Merese Hill
3. Go to the hill to get the best sunset spot and moment
Drop to Hotel
Mataramy City Shopping Tour (Free Optional)
A deposit of 50% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.
The tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomad’s travel insurance.
For this tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
No additional cancellation fees apply for this tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 45 days of departure.